ACCA required digital marketing,PR and Social media management for ACCA between 2021 and 2022 as their social media presence and impact on their industry was below par at the time.
We achieved the following for ACCA;
- Managed ACCA Africa on LinkedIn and ACCA Uganda on Twitter and Facebook
- Grew ACCA Africa on LinkedIn to 18,000 followers
- Grew ACCA Uganda Twitter to 1000 followers organically in under 3 weeks
- Grew ACCA Uganda Facebook to 3000 followers
- Enhanced Brand Awareness: Increasing brand mentions and hashtag usage by 50% to expand the client’s online presence and visibility.
- Lead Generation: Driving 15% more leads through social media campaigns, resulting in increased website traffic and conversion rates.
- Customer Retention: Implementing customer retention strategies that lead to a 20% decrease in customer churn and an increase in repeat purchases.
- Event Promotion Success: Successfully promoting client events on social media, resulting in significant increase in event attendance and registrations.
- Social Media Advertising Success: Running successful social media ad campaigns with a 45% increase in click-through rates and conversions.
- Establishing the client as an industry thought leader resulting in a 18% increase in thought leadership mentions.
Thanks to our efforts,ACCA was able to achieve and realise their goals of enhanced brand awareness,increased lead generation,customer retention all while establishing themselves as industry thought leaders.